Tuesday, January 03, 2006

For an Angel

You know who you are HB.


I'm afraid of the dark.
I love to know how things work.
I hate Eggplants.
My heart is broken, but it still beats.
I'm a good massage therapist.
I hate Tequila and Mezcal.
I love vodka and baileys.
I'm addicted to coffee.
I think about you everyday.
I listen "nothing but you","for an angel" and "Traffic" all the time, 'cause those remind me of you.
You own a bigger part of me than anyone else.
This world is so big without you.
Sometimes i cry when i see your pictures.
I read the letters you gave me when I feel insecure.
I watch "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" when i feel lonely.
Sometimes I close my eyes and I remenber your voice.
I usually see the stars and think about you. Specially Orion (Those 3 stars are on your cheek).
I hug the Teddy bear you gave me when i go to bed.
I know tons of people, but none of them are you.
I miss the way you smile, the way you used to see me, I miss your phone calls.
I miss the way you shake your hands when you feel happy, excited or nervous.

Somebody told me: "you don't belive in love until you do".
BELIEVE.
Vampires vs Wolves