Thursday, January 05, 2006

Brave enough

... My toughts...

I wish I was brave. Brave enough to say exactly how i feel without having to hide behind vague words, evasive actions. I wish I had the courage to face life straight in the face, without ever thinking of how it could possibly hurt me or disappoint me or reject me. I wish I could be fearless, for once. Take a chance and be vulnerable. Let down my defenses. And admit that I am not indifferent. Or insensitive. Admit that I sometimes need help. I wish I could disregard the nagging logical side of me reminding me of prudence, propriety. Inhibitions. I wish I didn't have to weigh my actions too much. Let things happen on their own. And not restrict them. I wish I didn't have so many regrets of not being able to do things because of cowardice. I don't want to come to a point in my life when I'd be too disgusted to look at my own life because I was too chicken to live it to the fullest.

I wish I could say exactly how I feel to the person who is making me feel so contemplative all of a sudden.

Somebody told me: "Courage is not innate. It needs to be nurtured and mold. And the best way to do that, is to jump right into the pool and get yourself wet".

(I'm not ready, but I'll be)

(2 o'clock in the morning....I can't sleep)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vampires vs Wolves