Friday, January 20, 2006

nothing can wash you away

Hey you,Mrs. you know who you are, i'm drawn to you, something is magnetic here, if I could approach you or even get close to the scent that you left behind, I'd be fine, no doubt that you bring out... the animal inside. I would eat you alive HB, I would eat you alive. You, Mrs. too-good-to-look-my-way and that's cool you want nothing at all to do with me. But I want you, ain't nothing wrong with wanting you, because I'm a man and I can think what the hell I want, you got that straight?.No doubt that,I'd love to sniff on your panties now.... and believe me I would eat you alive HB, I would. I'm sorry,so sorry (damn, you're so hot!!), your beauty is so vain and it drives me, yes it drives me absolutely insane.

I just want to look at you, I just want to look at you, look at you all day. There ain't nothing wrong, no. There aint nothing wrong with that.

Once you seep in under my skin.There's nothing, there's nothing in this world that could wash you away. Nothing HB.

I can't stop thinking of you HB. I smell you, breathe your name, hug you, feel you, touch you, know you. and i cna't stop loving you.
Your hands they shake with goodbyes and I'll take you back if you'd have me.So here I am, I'm trying, so here I am, are you ready?,I'll miss your laugh, your smile, I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me, I'm so sick of fights, I hate them, let's start this again for real. C'mon let me hold you, touch you, feel you, kiss you, taste you, all nights,always.

Once you seep in under my skin.There's nothing, there's nothing in this world that could wash you away. Nothing HB.

I swear that I can go on forever again, please let me know that my one bad day will end, i'll go down as your lover, your friend, give me your lips and with one kiss we begin. Are you afraid of being alone?, 'cause i'm, I'm lost without you, I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you.


Remenber HB, i'm not your friend, so don't treat me like one. I'm yor soulmate, so keep that in mind. There's nothing in my heart, nothing but you. "I wish you were the first thing i see when i wake up, and the last thing i see when i go to bed. But this "distance" makes me wish you were the first thing i see when i sleep, and the last thing when i wake up."
I'm gonna give a smile always, my heart will be waiting.

I love you. HB. Keep that in mind.
Kisses my soulmate.

A placer,puedes tomarte el tiempo necesario,que por mi parte yo
estaré esperando,el día en que te decidas a volver,y ser felíz
como antes fuimos.Y no es por eso que halla dejado de quererte
un solo día,estoy contigo aunque estes lejos de mi vida por tu
felicidad a costa de la mía.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vampires vs Wolves